thun thun thun:
thun thun thun
(Source: bongfucker, via scarfheadproblems)
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Rings Part 2. DIY Rings Part 1 is here. These are DIY rings that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Wire Clef Ring from My Virtuous Hands here.
- Double Chain Ring from My Little Secrets here.
- 3 Wire Rings Tutorials Essas Frescurites here.
- Stocking Stuffer “Stick and Glue” Scrapbooking Brad Rings from Life in Mod here.
- Beyond Easy Doll House Rings from Burkatron here.
- Wire Braided Rings from Wobisobi here.
- Three Finger Ring Tutorial by Inspire Me here.
- Wire Wrapped Bead Ring from Craft and Repeat here.
- Miniature Polymer Clay Cake Ring from Ice Pandora.
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets Part 3. For DIY Bracelets Part 1 go here and for Part 2 go here. These are DIY bracelets that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Hunger Games Arrow Friendship Bracelet from Spoonful here.
- Knockoff Elizabeth and James Inspired Bead and Discs Bracelet from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Beginner Knotted Multi Strand Beaded Bracelet from Erin Siegel here.
- Knockoff Lizzie Fortunato Bracelet from Design Thrift here.
- Rhinestone Friendship Bracelet from Passions for Fashion here. You can buy pre-made friendship bracelets on EBAY if you are in a time crunch.
- Sliding Knot Closure Beaded Friendship Bracelet from Oh So Pretty here.
- Rhinestone Cord Bracelet from Swellmayde here.
- Memory Wire and Charms Bracelet from Art Bead Scene here.
- Recycled Fabric Knit Bracelet Lebenslustiger here.
(Source: tswift, via twinkl3-tanzi3)